Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pics of the MS Choir Room - finally all painted!

 After 9 years with me, the nasty brown bar stool finally got a makeover too!
 Pinterest granted me the cool storage bench under the chalkboard...I made it by zip-tying milk crates together and slapping on some plywood and cushion. (with help from Andy!) I love how it doubles as storage for our sight-singing books. With milk crates from behind our shed, leftover plywood on hand, and clearance fabric from Walmart, it was only about a $9.00 project!
A few things are moved here and there, but it's still the same old room with the same old stuff. It's amazing how just a couple of tweaks can refresh the place. Unfortunately, it's still 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the school, terribly humid, and has a funny smell. I will continue to be addicted to febreze and other air fresheners! :0) See you all Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment